Every one of us knows that spyware is deadly and it infects our PC. Apart from attacking the PC it steals the vital information such as passwords of the bank accounts and keeps an eye on the browsing activity.
You may not know how and when the spyware has attacked your PC. Even if you are careful, they may attack your PC through the following activities:
1. Installation of software programs like KaZaa, DiVx bundle, Gator, Weather Bug, Morpheus, Bearshare etc
2. Free downloads without reading the end user license agreements
3. Sharing of music and other media files
4. Fake anti spyware programs
5. Browsing porn and adult websites
6. Tracking cookies from advertising sites
With the changes in the technology, spyware makers have started innovate techniques to attack the PC. They are now releasing some rogue anti spyware applications that are nothing but fake ones. They are widely distributed over the internet with serious warm messages.
These fake spyware removal applications say that your PC is seriously infected by the malicious programs and thus they direct you to purchase the program to counter it. In recent cases, they are billing themselves as top class anti spyware and registry cleaners. Beware of such rogue software.
Even though you may be very careful in your browsing activities but an internet connected PC is always prone to spyware and adware attack. To combat it one has to download anti spyware and scan the PC regularly. Download the best Free Anti spyware protection for your PC and stay spyware free.